Web Developer/WordPress Developer
Austintown, OH United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Austintown, OH based WordPress development studio seeks an experienced, mid-level WordPress Developer for a full time, on-site position in Austintown, OH. You will be working with exciting clients in the entertainment industry and government. We work on very tight deadlines and need someone who is accurate, reliable, and fast. Our ideal candidate will have all the requirements and skills listed below, and work in a highly detailed, organized, and efficient manner.
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION IN Austintown, OH. WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO OUTSOURCE PROJECTS TO OTHER COMPANIES.
- Experience with WordPress ( Must have experience developing WordPress themes and plugins ).
- Experience converting PSD comps and specifications to functioning websites.
- Experience writing basic SQL and create db’s with MySQL/SQL.
- Experience with Bootstrap or other CSS framework.
- Experience using GIT.
- Experience with CentOS and general Linux administration.
- Experience with Varnish, Apache, and PHP configuration or administration.
- Experience with Bash scripting, VCL language, Perl, or Python a plus.
Offering & Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours
- Professional development
- Amazing, world-changing clients
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Fun work environment and opportunity for growth.
- Full staff retreats
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years
If you qualify for this position, please contact [email protected]