Web Developer/WordPress Developer
Canfield, OH United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Canfield, OH based web development studio seeks an experienced, mid- to expert level WordPress Developer for a full time, on-site position in Canfield, OH. You will be working with exciting clients in the entertainment industry and government. We work on very tight deadlines and need someone who is accurate, reliable, and fast. Our ideal candidate will have all the requirements and skills listed below, and work in a highly detailed, organized, and efficient manner.
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION IN Canfield, OH. WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO OUTSOURCE PROJECTS TO OTHER COMPANIES.
- Experience with WordPress (Must have experience developing WordPress themes and plugins).
- Experience converting PSD comps and specifications to functioning websites.
- Experience writing basic SQL and create db’s with MySQL/SQL.
- Experience with Bootstrap or other CSS framework.
- Experience using GIT.
- Experience with nodeJS is a big plus.
Offering & Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours
- Professional development
- Amazing, world-changing clients
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Fun work environment and opportunity for growth.
- Full staff retreats
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years
If you qualify for this position, please contact [email protected]