Media Manager / Proposal Writer
Who are we looking for? We are seeking a Proposal Writer/Coordinator to add to our team of professionals. The candidate must have excellent writing skills and expertise in Microsoft Office/Adobe Suite. Experience in technical writing, software development, information technology, and federal government contracting preferred but not required. The candidate will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, developing, and managing federal and commercial proposal efforts.
What do we expect from you in this role? As a Proposal Writer we expect you to
- Review, research, respond to commercial and government RFP requests.
- Manage proposal process, including coordination of staff, to ensure timely completion of the technical volume, pricing volume, and other proposal requirements
- Review and analyze federal solicitation documents, tracking action items
- Produce electronic and/or hard copy documents for submission to federal clients
- Perform final quality control review before proposals are delivered to the customer
- Perform in-depth editing of draft responses for clarity, continuity, readability, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling
- Assist with conceptualizing supporting graphics to illustrate and simplify concepts
- Translating technical data into meaningful customer value propositions, and setting up SharePoint and network sites and folders for proposal collaboration
- Create new content for 45Press, INC. social media profiles.
Skills & Experience needed to apply:
- 1 – 5 years of Technical Writing / Proposal Writing experience.
- Understanding of and experience with the federal procurement process and regulations preferred
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint or other document management system/version control system preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Austintown, OH
- Proposal Writing: 2 years
- Technical Writing: 1 year
If you feel you qualify for this position, please email [email protected]